Submit a copyright takedown notice

If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on PLUR Baes without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.

The fastest and simplest way to notify PLUR Baes of alleged copyright infringement is via this webform.