Insomniac Unveils Ten Brand New VIP Amenities Set to Debut at EDC Orlando 2016
- For the first time, a dedicated VIP dance area will premiere at the neonGARDEN stage for techno, house and trance fans alike. Enjoy an up close stage view with plenty of space for getting your groove on.
- Got a question? The VIP Concierge Booth has the answer! Stop by for directions, exclusive offers, and all the latest festival info right outside the kineticFIELD VIP deck.
- Stay camera ready with access to the fully stocked Beauty Bar in the kineticFIELD VIP area. Primp and pamper with makeup, hair products, and accessories for a flawless festival look all weekend long.
- Add vibrant flare to your festival fashion and stop by the complimentary body paint booth for decorative designs and touch ups in the kineticFIELD VIP area.
- Leave your mark on EDC Orlando at the VIP Memory Wall. Bring a friend and share your favorite moments from EDC on the colorful chalkboard at kineticFIELD VIP area.
- Stop by the bar and quench your thirst at the kineticFIELD VIP bar as mixologists serve up three signature cocktails including the Electric Sky, Neon Glow, and Sweet Rave. For a quick sip in between sets, try the new specialty shots, Peachy Blues or Daisy Delight.
- Spread love and creativity by designing your own kandi at the bracelet making station in the kineticFIELD VIP area.
- Keep cool and stay hydrated with complimentary EDC Orlando coconuts. Redeem one per day at the VIP Info Booth.
- Satisfy your cravings with two delicious food truck options serving up tasty treats in the kineticFIELD area. Grab mahi tacos, conch fritters, or fried snapper from the Conch Shack or try a bahn mi sandwich, loaded Vietnamese fries and ice-cold black lemonade at Bahn Voyage.
- Roam the festival freely without having to carry around your personal belongings. This year, lockers will be available in the kineticFIELD VIP section. Reserve a rental here, or arrive early, as spots will fill up fast.
Two-day general admission and VIP passes (21 and over) are currently $179 and $349, respectively, before service fees. Single-day general admission tickets are priced at $99 before fees. Both Friday and Saturday VIP single-day passes start at $189. Additional ticketing information is available here.
To stay up to date with the latest Insomniac news, visit www.insomniac.com